schoolscolleges2020 hed about aw

Students may avail of short-term loans for tuition assistance during major exams (except final exam) and allowance for board and lodging. This is administered by the Office of Student Affairs in close coordination with the Finance Office. Loan applications must be endorsed by parents and/ or guardians of the student and approved by the Director of Student Affairs.